woensdag, december 16, 2015

December Daily: Day 11 and 12

Day 11 is about the little Santa's I have. Every year when I decorate the Chirstmastree, they come out of the box too. I have them quit a few years now. Bought them together with my mom. Their collection is gathered with ours now...

 

I love how they all stand together and play music. They bring a smile on my face!!

 
 
Day 12: A Christmas market in the neighbourhood. 
 
 
Aat the market were a lot of stands, some Christmas related, some not.
But the thing I loved the most are the little reindeer...
Aren't they cute?
 
 
This is a flip-up card, with inside the journaling and a pic of Santa who was there to. 
He looks like he came from an old card.  


Gonna wor on day 13 and 14 now, so hope to share those days later today.
Thanks for stopping by!

p.s. I'm so glad I started scraping again! I love it so much. It makes me happy! So... I decided that I have to do that more and signed up for One Little Word from Ali Edwards, and for her Storykits...
Anyone else joining her??

Love, Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

Miranda zei

Oh heerlijk Miranda, weer lekker aan het scrappen! En wat fijn dat het ook zo een goed gevoel geeft he?! Het ziet er echt prachtig uit!!!
Alvast hele fijne dagen !

Anoniem zei

Hi Miranda,

Long time no see.
I started scrapbooking again.
Just can't live without LOL.

Stop by my new blog http://organizedandmessy.blogspot.com/

Als je reclame zou willen maken zou ik het fijn vinden voor de mini album online class. Krijg jij het gratis.

Liefs
Emine

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...